Learn Ms access


Msaccesstips.com

I found this site very interesting. The developer of this site is Mr. A.P. Ramachandran pillai who has a great experience in the Ms access field
(I am not an Access Guru and not through MS-Access yet. More to learn and I don’t think that aspect has any end because others have their own style of using this tool. We can learn lot more tricks, other than what we already know, from others too. My programming skills in COBOL, BASIC, Turbo-C, dBase, FoxPro, Visual Basic & Basic HTML attained through self-learning. I wrote my first COBOL Program in 1975 for ICL1901, 3rd Generation Main Frame Computer. Worked as a Computer Operator (NCR VRX8555 Mainframe Machine upto 1990) with M/s. Y.B.A. Kanoo, Saudi Arabia. Started using MS-Access Ver.2 in 1996, when dBase III+ and Foxbase (later version Foxpro) were my favorite DBMS. During Last 10 Year period I have developed more than 35 In-House Applications (medium & small) under MS-Access for our Organization, a leading Automotive Company in Oman. All the Applications are fully secured and runs under Windows Network. It is my pleasure to share my experience with others. I am not that good when putting my ideas on paper, but I hope it coveys what I meant. Anything interesting that you would like to share with me,) Those who wish to explore the new aspects of Ms access this site will be more valuable.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blogarama - the blog directory